Monday, January 24, 2011

Ok . . . I am begrudgingly writing this post to inform all of you. That I AM as lame as I TRIED NOT to be!
GRRRRR
So, this weekend here is what I did:
Friday: worked until 8pm (wretched, I know) then met up with 100 of my closest friends for some FREE ice skating. On ice, in skates, which I loathe. But I did it all in the name of fun. And I didn't even fall. So there.
Saturday: Cleaned house, ran errands, teeny tiny baby nap, grocery shopping, then my friends invited me to this bar/movie theatre thing. It's actually kind of fun, it's cheaper than the regular theatre (probably because you have a much higher chance of having to put up with obnoxious drunk people), and you can eat REAL food in there! And no one even cares! Plus you've got way more room to get comfy in. Either way, we saw Season of the Witch, which I had never even heard of until the boys decided they wanted to see it. HOLY SCARY! I don't do scary. But I think I successfully watched about 1/4 of the movie all through my fingers. It probably wasn't all that scary, but if you don't like ooey gooey dead people. Don't watch it.
Sunday: Church, made the best meatloaf EVER and then a little Mario Cart Wii action with some friends.
So . . . . I suppose my weekend wasn't awful, but I didn't solve world hunger, or save a whale or anything. Bummer.

No comments: