
Yep, that was my Sunday.
Ok, not a COMPLETE waste, as church was uplifting/inspiring/wonderful as it always is. I also taught my class (and ALL the others, since there was no teacher. yikes) . . . . but other than that?
Complete waste.
Did I mention that I looked hot??? Sure did. New cardigan. THIS one. Also, my hair decided it wanted to lay perfectly. And I rocked my red lipstick. All of which while teetering in 6 inch leopard heels.
Guess what else was a waste . . . .MY DINNER. That I cooked. To eat ALONE.
Ugh.
Ginger-beef stir fry . . .that also turned out to be amazing, that I ate alone, while still looking hot. Did I mention that I was alone?
Did I also mention that I had plans NOT to be alone? That fell through? (Sunday=Stood-up)
Ok . . . forgive my murmurings . . .it's Monday, ok? And I got stood up. Go ahead give me the sad pouty face and virtually pat my cheek. I'll be in a better mood tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment