Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am in awful need of a little bloggy face lift.
Like, BAD
But my problem is that the ONLY time I blog is at work . . . and my company issued computer just isn't up to par.
Any help??
If I don't design a new banner soon I might have an epileptic fit all over my work desk. That's not what you want now, is it??
Epileptic-Jess frothing out the mouth because of my lack-luster blog and NONEXISTENT banner *gasp!*
Just look at my bloggy's sagging skin and crow's feet! The thinning hair and age spots.
Have a little pity on me little bloggy.


Or in the words of Oprah, "Help a sista out!"

*may or may not be an Oprah quote, but are you gonna prove me wrong? Didn't think so*

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello? Your blog has a very sweet spirit. It's what's on the inside that counts, Jess.