You know what I came up with?
Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
So . . . you may ask, then WHY am I STILL posting??? Well, you see my friends, I am a little disgruntled that there is, in fact, NOTHING going on in my life. And what is better than being disgruntled? Being disgruntled with FRIENDS. And that's where you come in.
Oh! No! I think I just thought of something interesting . . .
Nope, just a little brain trickery.
Ok, back to the task at hand: The fact that my life is BOOOOOORING.
I've come up with a few things (kind of like a 3-day bucket list) to do before I go insane from I-have-no-life-itis
1. Go on a date with a hot boy (hot being the key word)
2. (that last one was WAY too productive) Possibly Sundance Film Festival??
3. OOOOOO the circus is in town, any takers?
4. Organize my closet (although productive, very stress relieving)
5. Make monkey bread (could possibly be included with #1?)
6. Go sky diving . . . or surfing (ok, I'm not that cool. Both are FAKE and INDOOR but still fun)
7. ARCADE. oh.my.goodness.I'm.excited.for.this.one
8. Get rid of excess shoes.
9. MUHAHAHAHA! Ok, ok, I kid. I was trying to say that one with a straight face.
10. Plan baby shower for the bestie (I've already got a theme and it is to die for)
Ok, so if I even do ONE of these things in the next three days I'm going to feel super accomplished. And remarkably cooler. And guess what else. YOU get to hear all about it. Via little bloggy here.
*On a completey unrelated sidenote, I watched American Idol last night and I got a text from my neighbor "You're watching American Idol too, huh?" Apparently the roomie and I were singing a bit too loud for our crappy insulation to handle*
1 comment:
I'm doing a "double" shower this weekend. Two baby boys being born~any ideas for games? Even though I hate games...I mean, REALLY hate games...I need a reason to give out prizes. Anything clever, fast, brilliant and that won't drive my relatives screaming from my home? Let me know. Thanksomuchpreshiatecha.
Post a Comment