Monday, January 31, 2011

I have a story for you!
So . . . the other day, I came home after a grueling day of work . . . and found something on my doorstep.
No, it was not a flaming bag-o-poo.
No, it was not a package from UPS.
YES, it was a box of chocolates! Holy. Moly.
No note, no letter, NOTHING. Just chocolate (believe me, I'm not complaining)
My first thought was that it could possibly be for my roomie, BUT she was out of town, has a boyfriend that lives in NV, AND she comes in through the back door. Never the front (which was where said chocolates were found)
So, I'm under the assumption they were for little 'ol me.
And that makes me happy.
So whoever it was . . . . someone in my Relief Society (being the sweetest ever) one of my friends just sending me some love, or perhaps a BOY that wanted to give me CHOCOLATE. I love you. I love you for thinking of me. And I love you for being sweet and making my whole stinkin' week.
Thank you, random anonymous chocolate giver.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh~anonymous chocolate? I'm MARRIED and I still would LOVE that! Now let your imagination go wild and consider every fun possibility. And save some for me.

Family von Graf said...

Ah, I love it! Secret Admirer's are so exciting!!! Til you find out it's some creepy stalker. HA HA HA Hopefully the chocolate giver is tall, dark, and dreamy!